Interim marketing support
Some organisations can’t afford the luxury of a full time marketing or communications professional. So I am happy to work with organisations on one-off short or long term projects or even discuss retained support.
The benefit of using me is that you don’t have to commit to employing a full-time person - always a bonus in these challenging economic times. You can decide how long you need me for and just utilise my specialist skills as and when required.
I do believe that organisations should build their internal marketing skills so when I work with organisations I always discuss how I can transfer marketing skills and knowledge to existing staff.
With six years consultancy experience I am used to getting results and making an impact quickly for organisations and projects so give me a call today to discuss how I can support you.
The Federation of Irish Societies is the national umbrella body for organisations that support and profile the culture, sport and welfare of the Irish community in Britain. The agency has 120 Member organisations across the UK. It is the lead organisation for representing the Irish community in Britain in Government and Parliamentary relations both in the UK and Ireland. Delivering policy response, capacity building and campaigns across Britain its mission is to support a healthy and empowered Irish community in the UK.
My current support involves:
- Organisational Strategy advice and direction
- Membership and product research and development
- Strategic marketing support
- Digital marketing delivery across all media channels including web, facebook, twitter, you tube
- Cultural Olympiad campaign strategy and management
- Check out world's first "Apply with Twitter, on Twitter" job ad http://t.co/AV81gnEAef via @TNWtwit - another new concept to explore!
- Working on a #craft project at the moment. Any recommendations for key media in the craft sector?
- @zestmagazine newly diagnosed & spreading the word about @coeliacuk week. Wld love to try a new things in the hamper! Your support is great