Marketing means many different things to different organisations.
I believe marketing is ultimately about connecting with people – internally and externally. Whatever your organisation you need to get people to buy into your offer. Marketing is all about finding the right people to persuade and build relationships with. You need to be clear about your messages, know who to direct them to and ultimately convert them to your cause!
What I offer is a flexible and affordable marketing approach that combines the understanding of the value of research with the ability to produce relevant strategic plans and see those through to practical results-driven delivery. For inspiration and new thinking that will really make a difference and get the results you want I apply leading marketing practice from commercial and not-for-profit sectors.
My current clients include:
- Creative Scene – Audience development planning and marketing support
- Leeds College of Art – Seminars on marketing for graduating students
- Westward Care – Marketing strategy and delivery of campaign management to sell new development of luxury apartments for older people with care and support
Previous clients include:
- Balbir Singh Dance Company – 3 year audience development plan to support business plan
- Blaize / Balbir Singh Dance Company – Audience Development advice for Strategic Touring Programme ‘Dance Across the North’
- Bradford One – Market feasibility Report for Bradford Odeon bid – audience profiling & potential penetration, competitor analysis, product analysis and market research with tour operators.
- Bradford Council – Review of ‘Only Connect’ – the 20 year cultural strategy for the Bradford District and re-write strategy
- Bradford Council – ‘Selling through Storytelling’ – Workshop for artists and cultural organisations
- Hartlepool Borough Council – Evaluation of Remembering Our War – 2 year programme of arts and cultural activity commemorating the 100 anniversary of WW1
- ICU Transformational Arts – Business planning facilitation and marketing consultancy
- International Print Biennale – Marketing Strategy and delivery (2016 /2014 / 2011)
- Irish in Britain – Marketing strategy and tactical delivery and brand review
- Irish Arts Foundation – Marketing support for the online launch of ‘Untold Stories’
- Irish Film Festival London – Marketing strategy and delivery (2015 & 2014)
- Leeds Irish Health and Homes – Qualitative in-depth interviews to gain insights into Memory Loss and dementia experiences of the Irish community in Leeds. Report presented.
- Leeds Irish Health and Homes – marketing strategy and tactical communications delivery for their housing and support services
- London Irish Centre – Marketing training courses and launch of Report in House of Commons
- Ludus Festival Leeds: International Theatre and Performance – Marketing strategy and delivery (2011 / 2013 / 2015)
- Made In Ireland: Irish Arts in Britain conference – Event management and marketing workshop delivery
- National Rural Touring Forum and Contact Theatre – Evaluation of rural touring Strategic Touring Programme
- North East Children’s Theatre Consortium – 3 year evaluation project with 8 venues across the North East working to engage family audiences with children’s theatre
- St Alex Ltd – Housing, care and support services – Strategic marketing advice
- Theatre in the Mill – Facilitation of a Scoping Day to develop a project idea
- UNESCO Bradford City of Film – Board Away Day – Stakeholder Engagement
- University of Limerick (Concert Hall) – Customer experience and audience development review
- Westhope Craft College – Development of marketing strategy
- Z-arts – Evaluation of Big Imaginations Consortium – North West Children’s Theatre Consortium via 4 focus groups with 16 venues.
Get in touch
If you are visiting because you need advice, support or direction for your marketing I am confident I can help.
Have a look around and see what I have got to say about some of the services I offer. Even better why not give me a call (07810 700797) and I can chat to you about your individual needs….some free advice whether you work with me or not!
- Fantastic example of Audience engagement in practice: A dialogue with the audience: Royal Exchange’ https://t.co/NjQNHFCxlR via @artspro
- @LeedsFamilyTree shame I only got programme of events when I arrived at 3.15. Still setting up so not much to see ☹️ heading home...
- @AntHanlon @RachaelLoftus I've contributed to consultation on this-big issue for medically diagnosed #coeliacs -CCG looking to save money :(
Audience Development planning and marketing advice and guidance for Arts Council England Creative People and Places Project working across North Kirklees.Read more »
Development and delivery of company marketing strategy – including promotion of all care facilities and luxury apartments for older people.Read more »
Memory Loss Research
Delivery of qualitative research interviews and report into Memory Loss and the needs of the Irish community in Leeds. Presented to health and social care professionals the report is now informing the Memory Loss and dementia strategy for the organisation.Read more »