Marketing means many different things to different organisations.
I believe marketing is ultimately about connecting with people – internally and externally. Whatever your organisation you need to get people to buy into your offer. Marketing is all about finding the right people to persuade and build relationships with. You need to be clear about your messages, know who to direct them to and ultimately convert them to your cause!
What I offer is a flexible and affordable marketing approach that combines the understanding of the value of research with the ability to produce relevant strategic plans and see those through to practical results-driven delivery. For inspiration and new thinking that will really make a difference and get the results you want I apply leading marketing practice from commercial and not-for-profit sectors.
My current clients include:
- Bradford Council – Review of ‘Only Connect’ – the 20 year cultural strategy for the Bradford District
- Federation of Irish Societies – Marketing strategy and tactical delivery and brand review
Previous clients include:
- London Irish Centre – Marketing training courses and launch of Report in House of Commons
- Ludus Festival Leeds: International Theatre and Performance - Marketing strategy and delivery
- University of Limerick (Concert Hall) – Customer experience and audience development review
- St Alex Ltd – Housing, care and support services - Strategic marketing advice
- International Print Biennale - Marketing Strategy and delivery
- UNESCO Bradford City of Film – Board Away Day – Stakeholder Engagement
- Bradford Council – ‘Selling through Storytelling’ – Workshop for artists and cultural organisations
- Made In Ireland: Irish Arts in Britain conference - Event management and marketing workshop delivery
- Theatre in the Mill – Facilitation of a Scoping Day to develop a project idea
- Irish Arts Foundation – Marketing support for the online launch of ‘Untold Stories’
Get in touch
If you are visiting because you need advice, support or direction for your marketing I am confident I can help.
Have a look around and see what I have got to say about some of the services I offer. Even better why not give me a call (07810 700797) and I can chat to you about your individual needs….some free advice whether you work with me or not!
- RT @SHinchcliffe: .@MattheHopkinson see what ur missing! "@CityParkBD:Beautiful day here in #CityParkBd.Fountains operating as normal. http…
- RT @rossmcwill: @annafranks1 Irwin Mitchell Teams Up With Irish Community In Leeds: http://t.co/pP5doqCDHi”
- RT @irishinbritain: What a great #keynote speech by #IanSherriff at our #ResDem conference @David_Cameron @irishinbritain http://t.co/vKSq6…
Federation of Irish Societies
Ongoing marketing support with a current focus on a brand review across organisational strategy, values, name, marketing collateral etc. Updates to follow!Read more »
Review of the 20 year Cultural Strategy for Bradford District – including liaison with the Cultural and Tourism Partnership Board; stakeholder and public consultation and a re-visioned written strategyRead more »